Hercules Coming Soon

Hercules Coming Soon

Saturday 7 June 2014

X-men days of future past

I recently watched X-Men days of future past, honestly I am not a huge fan of the X-Men series but I have to say that I was pleasantly surprised, the previous X-Men movies contained a huge amount of action and endless fighting and although that is entertaining for the first 30 minutes it can drag on for a while.

This movie however was quite different, it had a surprisingly interesting storyline throughout, as you probably would have guessed the storyline is set in both the future and the past... not only were the fighting scenes better than I have seen in a very long while, but it was also awesome to see what Magneto and Xavier where like in there younger lives. In a way it was kind of comic.

I highly recommend you see this film in cinema whenever you can, (even if you're not a X-Men fan like me). I would say that it was one of the best films which has been released this year, along with the fact that Jennifer Lawrence plays the role of mystique in her own amazing way.

In case any of you guys didn't know at the end of each marvel film there is a scene from the next movie at the end so I recommend staying to see, it cam sometimes be really cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment